are international students allowed to apply for scholarships to cover their fees within the campus?
Financial aid (bursaries/loans) from DUT is not available for international undergraduate students. More information of finances regarding international students can be found here
General information for international students can be found below.
The Directorate: International Education and Partnerships (IEP) was established to support the Durban University of Technology (DUT) in its drive towards becoming a globally positioned University of Technology. The IEP page with more details can be accessed here
The IEP offers the following services:
- Pre-International Students Orientation Programme
- Airport Services (beginning of the year)
- Facilitate the renewal of Study permits and Visas
- Facilitate the provision of Medical Aid to International Students
- Organise Farewell Function
- Recruit International students in the SADC region
- Attend to International Students matters throughout the year.
- Assist and monitor International Students Organization’s programme.
- Assist Refugee students with their special needs
- International Students Organisation.
- Observation of National Days.
- Provincial tour.
- International Day.
- Africa Day.
- United Nations Day.
- International Students Night.