how do I access NSDAS meals?
In January 2014, NSFAS introduced a new system called sBux to pay eligible students their allowances in the following categories: Food, Books, Private accommodation and Travel
The guide to sBux can be downloaded here
The sBux page can be accessed here and explains how sBux works
- If you are eligible for allowances, NSFAS will pay your allowances in the form of vouchers, which are sent to your cell phone.
- The vouchers have a unique number and can only be used once.
- You are able to spend these sBux vouchers at registered sBux merchants.
- If you receive travel allowances, you are able to redeem cash vouchers at Shoprite, Checkers, Boxer, U-Save and select Spar stores.
- You may not redeem food, books or private accommodation vouchers into cash.